How can Realty Hawaii Group help me sell my home?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home in Hawaii, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from us will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
There are countless decisions to be made when selling a home, and many of them will significantly affect whether or not you make a profit and how much time it takes to sell your home. A real estate agent can offer specialized knowledge in research, marketing and negotiations to help you meet or exceed your goals. According to the National Association of REALTORS©, over 80 percent of home sales are the result of agent connections.
At Realty Hawaii Group we use a wide variety of marketing tools to ensure that your property gets all the advertising it deserves. Our web exposure and lead capture systems are top notch! Your property can be featured on over 150 professional websites, including a virtual tour. You will receive your own personal property signage, including personalized flyers, automatic “Text to Phone” information website with 24 hour automated property information. With our marketing system, and professional service, we can promote a quick and smooth sale of your property with no hassles!
What’s different about a Realty Hawai Group Agent?
- Knowledge: We stay ahead of trends, tools and topics in the real estate industry with a comprehensive industry-leading training curriculum prepares our agents to serve you at the highest level.
- Teamwork: Unlike other real estate companies, Realty Hawaii Group was designed to reward agents for working together. At our core, we believe that we are all more successful if we strive towards a common goal, rather than our individual interests. And, that goal is to serve you, our client, at the highest level possible.
- Reliability: Realty Hawaii Group was founded on the principles of trust and honesty, emphasizing the importance of having the integrity to do the right thing and always putting your needs first. Our agents realize that their success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
- Speed: Leading-edge technology solutions accelerate our associates’ efficiency and productivity.
Realty Hawaii Group will:
- Serve as your advocate and representative when dealing with buyers, buyers’ agents and service providers.
- Help you establish a fair asking price that also meets your goals.
- Advise you on how to present your home aesthetically to maximize its appeal to buyers.
- Design a customized marketing plan that will promote your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Tactics can include the MLS, direct mail campaigns, fliers, yard signs, advertising, Internet listings and open houses.
- Create a custom website for your home.
- Schedule and host open houses and home tours.
- Screen all written offers and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
- Assist you in making counteroffers.
- Prepare your closing documents.
- Represent you at closing and mediate any last-minute obstacles to ensure a smooth, successful transaction.
- Provide referrals to proven service providers, including title companies, inspectors, appraisers, pest control, moving companies and more.
- WE ANSWER THE PHONE One of the most important aspects of selling you home, We answer our phone, our team is available 24 hours a day to answer call from potential buyers!
Realty Hawaii Group Provides
- The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Trulia, Zillow and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. We also will create an individual website for you home with a custom domain.
- Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
- Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Do you want to sell your house?
Would you like to have a contract for full list price or more in less than a week?
Here are three easy steps to ensure that your house is one of those “hot” properties that everyone wants:
- Price it correctly. In real estate many factors determine price. Location, schools, amenities and features all figure into the calculation. Don’t try to “test the market” by starting high and work you way down. Price your home at market and you will do OK. Price it slightly below market and you will have buyers beating a path to your door.
- Have the property in move-in ready condition! Buyers want to buy a house and NOT a project. Buyers want to visualize placing their furniture and do not want to think about the cost of replacing the roof.
- Make your house available to be shown. No one will buy your house if they can’t see it. It doesn’t make any sense at all to offer a product that cannot be displayed. Every showing that is prohibited is one less chance to get top dollar for your house.
- To sum up, price, condition and availability are the three keys to selling a house quickly.
Do it right from the start and you will most likely have multiple offers in less than a week.
Free No-Obligation Analysis of your Home